This summer has literally flown by! So much has gone on I feel like I spent the summer in fast foward.
Spencer has been unlucky enough to get Strep Throat 4 times since December. Poor little man can't seem to catch a break. He was healthy for about 2 weeks before the next round of sickness hit. As of right now, he is healthy and happy- thank goodness.
He is a huge Daddy's boy now. Total change up from being a Momma's boy for so long. I am happy for the change. He is getting more and more independent each day and he is learning so much! From walking (now running) to talking and actually saying words. Watching him grow is a pleasure that I am so grateful I get to be a part of day in and day out.
Emma is still my little pistol. She is totally miss independent and a huge sass! She is so full of sugar and spice that it is so hard to keep up sometimes. She definitely knows who she is and how truly amazing she is. Which is fantastic! I love how absolutely confident she is and that she literally has no fear. She takes every challenge head on and MUST do it herself. Being able to see her transform from a toddler to a "big kid" over that past year or so has been truly amazing! Being the momma of my sassy happy go lucky girl is one of the greatest blessings I have been given.
Bryan is doing fantastic. He still loves his job in IT, and is actually over some bigger and better projects. He is over all of the NSOs (new store openings) which is a huge undertaking, but he loves it. He gets to travel to Denver, CO next week for their grand openings (yes, plural-2 new stores the same day!!) and then on to Canada in September for their new store! He is becoming a real jet-setter and it is so exciting to watch him grow in his position as well as his career. Cabela's is the best company to work for. The have definitely taken care of my family and my husband. They are a family company and they have genuine care for each and every one of their employees/employees careers. Moving out here to Sidney, NE and having Bryan come to corporate was definitely the right decision, and we have been blessed so greatly for it!
I am loving my life as a mommy and wife! Being a stay-at-home momma is amazing. I would NOT trade it for anything in the world. Watching my babies grow and learn and helping them along the way is a treat and blessing that no other experience comes close to.
I still teach piano- starting back up during the school year has me excited and nervous. New students, new challenges and tons of fun are in order! My students are amazing and I love, love, love watching them learn and have fun!
The kids and I were fortunate enough to travel back to Nevada to visit my family. My parents and brother were so thrilled for us to come and stay with them for so long (2 1/2 weeks). The kids loved it and I loved getting away for a while. But, each and every time we go back to visit, I feel the stronger need to come back home, to Nebraska. This is my home now. I love Sidney- the people, the community and the atmosphere is amazing.
Other than all that, we are still having tons of fun being the crazy, happy and amazing Campos Clan!
Your kids are growing up so fast! Emma's hair is so long and pretty and Spencer isn't a baby any more. Glad you're having a great summer. Your family is so blessed!
ReplyDelete