Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Summer is at an End




Wow- this summer sure went by fast! With school back in session, Sidney seems like a ghost town during the day now.
The kids and are are so excited for fall though! Emma already wants to go trick-or-treating, and I cannot wait for the nice, cool Fall weather! This end of summer heat is wearing us out. I am definitely grateful for my air-conditioner.

Piano started back up! Woohoo! I think I am more excited than my students :) But I know it will be a great year for learning and having fun. And maybe I'll practice more...  ;)

Bryan is loving his IT job- even though it is 100 times more demanding. I love how positive he tries to be as things get more challenging. And I love all the new experiences he is getting to have. Makes me very jealous!
Cabela's opened 2 new stores in Denver on the 15th (yes, both on the same day!) and Bryan was able to be at one of them to see it in action and help out. How fun and exciting! What a great company! They have definitely taken care of our family over the years.

Other than that we are still happy as can be in our little corner of the world :)
The kids are growing and learning and it is a complete joy to be able to watch them. They are amazing! And I am forever grateful that I am the momma in the Campos Clan!

No comments:

Post a Comment