He is definitely all boy. 10% mischief, 90% dirt.
He has brought so much happiness and fun into our home. And, my heart, like the Grinch, has grown at least 3 sizes bigger. They say that you love all of your children the same- and I used to think that that meant your heart splits in two, and then three, and four etc. But now I know that when you have another baby, your heart turns into two hearts. I have double the love, not only for Spencer, but also for my beautiful brainy, opinionated, and independent little girl. Seeing her love him and seeing him know her, and learn from her makes my heart sing. I am so blessed and grateful that I not only have them in my life, but that they also have each other.
If the next six months are anything like the past ones, I am in for some of the best months of my life. Love you, Spencer Anthony Campos!


Oh my gosh! He looks like a little mini Bryan in that picture! Cute! He sure is growing up fast!
ReplyDelete