Thursday, September 13, 2012

More Summer 2012

My new camera is awesome- but my commitment to actually loading the pictures onto my computer is not so awesome. I just found about 500 pictures from this Summer that I hadn't loaded! Here are some snapshots from this Summer.


Chillin'


Smiling!


Sitting like a big boy!


Overalls


So happy!


Looking around


Such a big boy!


Yum! Fingers!


Our flowers were so pretty this year! Emma loved smelling them


Pretty flowers- gorgeous girl!


She got stuck in this some how. It is the frame to her drawers. I went in in the morning and found her stuck. Apparently she could get it, but not out... go figure.


We were able to go to Chimney Rock with my Aunt and Uncle in June. It was a lot of fun! And so pretty.


Emma wanted to act like a baby...


Gettin' ready for the hunt coming up! -- We are all dressed in warm clothes because it was only 57 degrees out!

No comments:

Post a Comment