Thursday, September 13, 2012

No Bakes

I found a great recipe a couple weeks ago for no bake cookies. I had never made them before, which was surprising to me since they are so easy to make!

~No Bake Cookies~
Ingredients:
2 Cups Sugar
1 Stick Butter
4 Tbsp. Cocoa Powder
1/2 Cup Milk
1 Cup Peanut Butter
1 Tbsp. Vanilla
3 Cups Quick Oats

Directions:
Bring first 4 ingredients to boil in a medium saucepan. Boil for 1 minute. Add last 3 ingredients and mix well. Spoon by teaspoonfuls onto a cookie sheet lined with wax paper. Cool until hard and no longer shiny. Enjoy!

Yields: about 3 dozen




Mixin it up!


Made a double batch this time- this was the biggest mixing bowl I could find!


Yum! Almost 5 dozen cookies- I made them bigger than normal so it didn't quite double the amount. Usually I use a teaspoon to spoon them out. This time I used a tablespoon.


So tempting! (but, some of them need to be set aside for tonight's activity!)




No comments:

Post a Comment