Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Spencer Anthony Campos



Spencer Anthony Campos was born on March 23rd, 2012 at 8:28 a.m. -- He weighed 7 lbs. 4 ozs. and was 20 inches long. Let me just say that the experience I had at SRMC was so much better than the experience I had with Emma's birth in Reno, NV. The c-section was amazing. Very calm and reverent. And Dr. Shaw was amazing at helping Bryan and I have the experience we wanted to have. Everything went so smoothly and all of the anxiety I had had previous to delivery day disappeared the moment we got to the hospital.

And now, Spencer is almost 6 months old! What a whirlwind adventure it has been! Every day is such a blessing and Spencer's spirit is so wonderfully overwhelming. He has taught me so much already, and I am so delighted and blessed to be his mother. So glad he was able to come and be a part of our family.


Before the c-section: about 6:30 in the morning


Bryan's sexy scrubs


"Dr." Campos


Mommy meeting Spencer for the first time

First picture as Mommy, Daddy and son


Feeling great! Holding my amazing gift from my Heavenly Father!


My mom and Spencer


Proud Daddy


Spencer Anthony Campos


Emma- not sure what in the world is going on


Emma cowering away from Spencer. In the beginning she did NOT like him. Now they are thick as thieves.


Chubby boy


His take-me-home outfit that Grandma Hodgkin brought

No comments:

Post a Comment