They took the boat out for the first time, and Emma surprisingly loved it. I totally expected that she would scream and cry and be really scared. She was the total opposite. She did ask to get out right after they had gotten on the water- go figure. That's a toddler for you! I am so glad Bryan could take Emma out for some father daughter bonding time. It reminds me of the many camping trips I went on with my dad. Those are some of my fondest memories. And I am so glad Emma will have some of her own.
Sitting around the campfire- before she covered herself in dirt!
Hot dog, anyone?
Asleep- at least before the trains came through...
Cereal!
Cute little fisher-girl!
Covered in dirt
Aww! Reminds me of ME!!!
Sweet fisher-girl
Covered, head to toe, in dirt. Is there any other way to camp?









No comments:
Post a Comment