Thursday, September 13, 2012

I Love To See The Temple

Yesterday Emma and I were talking and we had recently watched Fiddler on the Roof. So, Emma was running around the house with her blanket wrapped around her holding a towel "bouquet" saying she was getting married. She asked me if I was getting married too. I explained that Bryan and I had already gotten married before she was born, in the Temple. I told her the Temple was a very special and sacred place and that Bryan and I were married there and we will be able to be together forever and live with Heavenly Father again as long as we are good and follow the commandments. 
Today she woke up and is running around the house saying she is getting married in the Temple tomorrow, forever! :)  It's little moments like that that melt my heart and make my testimony swell inside me! I know the Gospel is true! And I know that I will be with Bryan and my family forever. And I hope that one day Emma will be able to say the same things about her and her family.


No comments:

Post a Comment